In this section of the Purina News Center, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Mar 21, 2017New Video Shows How Farmers in Indiana Are Working to Improve Water Quality From Indiana to the Gulf of Mexico
Mars Harlan’s farm is eight miles south of Terre Haute along the Wabash River. Farming is the only job he’s ever had, and over the years, he’s seen the Wabash flood many times, losing crops...
- Mar 16, 2017St. Louis family attraction gives guests opportunity to help shelter pets by visiting exhibit
The first official day of spring and warmer weather is upon us. Nestlé Purina invites the whole family to plan a visit to Purina Farms for a fun and interactive experience getting up close and...
Mar 15, 2017Pet Experts Will Highlight Parallels in Aging between Humans and Pets and Benefits of Pet Ownership for Older Adults
There are more than 80 million households in the U.S. with pets1, and Purina Pro Plan wants to empower these dog and cat owners to think differently about their pet's nutritional needs as they age...
- Mar 8, 2017Brand Partners with Leading Pet Aging Expert Dr. Matt Kaeberlein to Educate Consumers on Maximizing "Healthspan" in Pets
What would you do if you had one more healthy year with your cat? Purina Pro Plan, a leader in pet nutrition, wants to help pet owners find out. The brand has been researching aging in pets for...
- Mar 2, 2017Donations touched shelter pets, survivors of domestic violence, and St. Louis Children's Hospital patients who can now be comforted by their pet during treatment
Purina today announced that in 2016 the company donated $31.2 million worth of pet food, pet supplies and monetary contributions to pet-related charities and other community organizations across...
- Feb 21, 2017All Purina Factories to Achieve Zero Waste to Landfill Status by 2020
Nestlé Purina's Oklahoma City facility is the company's seventh location to achieve this significant milestone that supports Nestlé’s global commitment to be landfill-free by 2020.
- Feb 2, 2017Obe, founder of new smart pet bowl, wins first-ever Pet Care Innovation Prize powered by Purina
Obe is the grand prize winner of the first-ever Pet Care Innovation Prize, a partnership between Nestlé Purina and two investment firms. Obe produces smart pet products that make the day-to-day care of pets effortless so more time can be spent with pets.
Feb 1, 2017World’s largest food company reinforces commitment to operating at the forefront of changing consumer demands
Nestlé USA, a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A., announced that it will transition its corporate headquarters to Arlington County, Virginia starting later this year.
- Jan 24, 2017Sponsorship Agreement Celebrates All Dogs
With the 141st Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show just weeks away, Purina and the Westminster Kennel Club begin a 10-year agreement making Purina Pro Plan the exclusive pet food sponsor of...
- Jan 17, 2017Bracketology Meets "Barketology" In The Purina Pro Plan $1 Million Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Bracket ChallengeFans at Home Choose Their Top Dogs for a Chance to Win $1 Million
When it comes to filling out a winning bracket, what's your strategy? Do you study team history and statistics or are you a fan of the upset? Back by popular demand, the Purina Pro Plan $1 Million...