We shape the future of Health and Well-being for pets & people through three simple pursuits.
We are connecting pets and people. We are building strong communities. We are shaping a better world.
We are exceeding safety standards. We are committing to quality. We are leading the industry.
We are discovering new possibilities. We are making nutritional breakthroughs. We are advancing the lives of pets.
Whether you have a question or are searching for tips, we’re committed to providing the answers you need to continue living your best life together.
Sign up today! From training tips to special offers, get the tools you need to keep your pet happy and healthy.
Official Rules for the Purple Leash Project Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Purple Leash Project Sweepstakes (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of MO and IL who are at least twenty one (21) years old. Employees of Nestlé Purina PetCare Company (“Sponsor”), or Kicking Cow Promotions (“Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter. Void in all other states and where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Giveaway, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Giveaway begins at 12:00:01 AM CDT on 10/16/22 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CDT on 10/23/22 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway. The Sweepstakes Period is as set forth in more detail below:
Entry Period: 1
Start Date/Time: 10/16/22; 12:00:01 a.m. CDT
End Date/Time: 10/23/22; 11:59:59 p.m. CDT
Drawing Date: 10/23/22; 11:59:59 p.m. CDT
4. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter the Giveaway by visiting the Purina’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/purina (the “Website”). During the Entry Period, post a picture of you with your pet tagging @Purina and using the #purpleleashproject within the comments section to receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes.
Entry requires signing up for a Facebook account if you are a first time visitor. There is no charge for creating such an account. You may create a Facebook account at no cost by logging onto http://facebook.com. Creation of a Facebook account requires you to agree to Facebook’s Data Policy and Terms of Service.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Giveaway shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Any other attempted form of entry is void. Entries must be received and recorded by the Website’s computer during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit (1) entry per person/email address/Facebook account per Entry Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry per Entry Period by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Entrants must have a valid email address. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any entry post that Sponsor feels is inappropriate, objectionable and/or inconsistent with the positive image or goodwill it wishes to promote in this Giveaway. You agree to hold Sponsor harmless in the event that your entry violates any third-party intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights. Entries may not be acknowledged. If any entry is removed by Sponsor, the entry is automatically disqualified. All entries must comply with these Official Rules and Facebook Terms and Community Standards. Entries to the Giveaway (including any copyrights or other intellectual property rights therein) will become the property of Sponsor and, should Sponsor choose to use or reproduce this content for promotional purposes, participant is not entitled to compensation or credit except as expressly set forth herein.
5. DRAWING: At the end of the Entry Period ten (10) 1st place prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about Drawing Date set forth above from among all eligible entries received for the Entry Period.
6. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS:
1st Place Prize: Two (2) tickets to the St. Louis Blues game held on December 1, 2022. (Approximate Retail Value “ARV” $57). Total ARV of all prizes $570.
Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the prizes valued over $600.
If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted. However, Sponsor reserves right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
7. NOTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNER(S): Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner(s) within two (2) business days of the drawing by notification through Facebook reply or direct message and will be asked to respond with contact information (including full name, email and phone number). If a potential winner does not respond as directed within two (2) business days after Sponsor replies, or as directed by Sponsor, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. All responses must conform to these Official Rules. Only two (2) alternate potential winners may be contacted per prize per drawing. In order for an entry to be valid, participant must have a valid Facebook account and must respond to the Giveaway prompt on the Facebook page. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within three (3) business days from date on notification paperwork. If such documents are not returned within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules or if prizes or prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Noncompliance with this condition will result in the forfeiture of prize and alternate winner being selected.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Giveaway, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
By participating, participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor, Facebook and Administrator and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and shall have no liability for (1) entries that contain incomplete or inaccurate information or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules; (2) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (3) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this Giveaway, the administration or execution of this Giveaway, or in the announcement of a prize winner; or (4) any problems or technical malfunctions, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway.
By participating in the Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Giveaway and all decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Giveaway, participants and winners agree to and hereby waive, release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against (A) any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever with respect to or in any way arising from the Giveaway and/or use of the prize, including, without limitation, property damage, liability for personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity or participation in the Giveaway, and (B) for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual Sponsor finds to be (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, or (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that this Giveaway cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, or if this Giveaway is compromised in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Giveaway, and to award the prize by random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the date of cancellation or suspension.
11. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Missouri. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Missouri.
12. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Giveaway is sponsored by Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, 901 Chouteau, St. Louis, MO 63102, and is administered by Kicking Cow Promotions, 710 N. 2nd Street, Suite 200 South, St. Louis, MO 63102.
13. RESULTS: For a list of all winners, please send a self- addressed stamped envelope to Purple Leash Project Sweepstakes, 710 N. 2nd Street, Suite 200 South, St. Louis, MO 63102. Requests must be received by Nov. 27, 2022.